Thinking of working with me to transform your next project? Here’s an idea of what you can expect:
MY INTENTIONAL CLIENT RELATIONSHIP PROCESS
1. Inquiry – Fill out the contact form below with a brief description of your project or send me an email at: email@example.com.
2. We schedule a discovery call – As soon as your email is received you’ll receive a link to my calendar where you can schedule a chat with me so we can get to know each other.
3. Proposal & Contract – If we’re a good fit, I’ll send you over a proposal for the project along with a contract so you know exactly what to expect from me as we embark on this journey together.
4. Creative Brief – Not every project requires this but if so, before I get into the nitty gritty, you’ll get a creative brief from me that will outline the details of the project. Sometimes we work on this together, maybe you have everything you need ready to go, or maybe I’ll take the lead and you sign off.
5. First draft – You’ll get the first draft of your copy here with a link to schedule a 30 min review call (if needed for your project). The first round of edits is included with your project, additional edits will be billed at my hourly rate.
6. Final deliverable – You’ll get the final deliverable along with an invoice for the balance due.
- How much do your services cost? – One time copywriting projects like web pages or blog posts start at $500. For branding and strategy projects, you can expect starting investment of $1,500. Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a proposal designed specifically for you and your needs.
- How long does a project take? – Typically I book branding and strategy clients with a two week block. Content creation and copywriting timelines will vary depending upon the need.
- What’s your availability? – Currently booking for September and October 2018 for all projects. Contact me to discuss timeline for your project.
- Do you work on retainers? – Yes. I have a limited number of copywriting and content retainer spots each month currently booking for September and October 2018.
- Do you offer payment plans? – Deposits are due at the beginning of each project with balance due at completion.