Daily Ordinary is an exercise in presence. Finding the beauty in the ordinary through observations, thoughts, and moments from the day. Sharing bits of my ordinary week every Sunday. See them all in the archives.
- Math crafts, a second cup of coffee and a thought: What if we always gave things such time?
- Now what? Write. The answer is always write.
- Another parent happy hour where it’s just the two of us. I hate how awkward I can be…
- Woke up thinking about her comments yesterday.
- I hope the words come today. I hope the work flows today.
- An exercise in discovery, but also in being.
- We’re out of cream. Warming some vanilla almond milk to do the trick.
- I decide to let them sleep in. My mind welcomes the quiet space to think.
- A dining room table covered in tissue paper, construction, glitter, and glue. Homeschool life. Home. School. Life.
- I had a poem yesterday. But then, I lost it.
- I always need a little more time. To take a little longer. A bit more space to digest.
- Everyone is talking about things being so different. It doesn’t feel much different for us. I wonder what it means.
- Beauty making.
- I discover her Instagram again. Equally inspired and exhausted.
- Balancing acts.
- The weekend again? The days are blurring into each other.
- We’re all tired of the meals from the kitchen. It’s time to venture out.
- Onward and take out. A good night.
- I took a photo today. Finding beauty.
- Somehow, the days are both long and short.
- 11pm and the list has barely been touched.