Daily Ordinary is an exercise in presence. Finding the beauty in the ordinary through observations, thoughts, and moments from the day. Sharing bits of my ordinary week every Sunday. See them all in the archives.
- Transformation church and coffee.
- He asks a question I didn’t prepare for. I stumble, but recover.
- Late night kitchen conversations. Time escapes no one.
- Leftover sausage and peppers for breakfast.
- Less portraying to be. More being.
- I feel like I’m trying so hard. What if I let it simply be me?
- Earth. Day.
- The words were swirling around my mind. Illuminating the early morning hours. I lost them all.
- He sounds surprised they still have school work for the kids. Even with all this. Even with all this.
- Note to self: Buy more kiwis.
- Saturday already. How is it Saturday already?
- The sun is out and it’s just warm enough for coffee on the patio.
- Create. Share. Connect.